RANGE TRANS GROUP OÜ undertakes to protect the privacy and safety of the data of our customers and visitors of the website https://range-trans.com.
The website https://range-trans.com processes, publishes, stores and uses your personal information safely, honestly and legally under EU and international law.
Personal Data Collection
RANGE TRANS GROUP OÜ may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information on the use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of a visit, page views, website navigation paths, time and date of a visit, other statistics. We can also use the third-party services, for example: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook for collecting, tracking and analyzing data);
- information on transactions made between you and us, or with respect to this site;
- information that you provide to register on the website (comprising e-mail address, name and surname, billing and delivery addresses);
- information that you provide to subscribe to services, e-mail alerts;
- any other information that you share with to https://range-trans.com.
Other Data Collection
Use of Personal Information
RANGE TRANS GROUP OÜ may use your personal information to:
- manage this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- provide access and opportunity to use the website services;
- render purchased services to you;
- send you notifications by e-mail that you requested;
- work with inquiries, feedback and complaints submitted by you, about you or in connection with the service;
Through the e-mail address you provide, we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we find interesting for you;
Also, we may use your personal information to contact you and ask for your permission to use/disclose your purchase history in our marketing or promotional materials.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are loaded on your computer or mobile device by the websites that you visit. At each subsequent visit, these files are sent back to the website recognizing them. Cookies operate as the memory of a particular home page, by allowing to identify you during the follow-up visits and restore your settings, making the website more user-friendly. For more information on cookies, and how to manage or delete them, see http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies.
- when did the last action on the site take place;
- information entered in the search fields.
How to Disable Cookies?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted at will. For details, see: www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can also configure most browsers to block cookies from being stored. But in this case, you have to manually make all the website settings each time and it is also possible that some services and functions will not work.
Disclosure of Information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with the current or upcoming legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other individuals in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Controller: RANGE TRANS GROUP OÜ, reg. no. 12550993
Legal address: Harjumaa, Tallinn linn, Pärnu mnt 76-7, 10131
Legal background: RANGE TRANS GROUP OÜ legitimate interests